*Workshop* Nature Crowns For Summer, Tuesday July 19, 7 PM - 9 PM
Weave A Nature Crown With Guest Facilitator Julia Tribe
Hosted by the Old Roots New Seeds Community Dye Garden at Willow Springs Creative Centre and Tuija Hansen
Come weave a canopy of green to crown your summer. Mixing nature’s wonder with your imagination we will create nature crowns that honour beauty both inside and out. Summer flora and supplies are provided.
Join Tuija for an evening where we:
- Meet Julia Tribe and learn a little bit about her background as a theatre designer and artist.
- Explore natural materials, garden-dyed ribbons and learn how to create a willow crown base,
- tour the Old Roots New Seeds Community Dye Garden for inspiration,
- craft our own Nature Crowns,
- enjoy Willow Springs Creative Centre tea and treats,
and leave with our own nature crown for summer.
Tuesday July 19 from 7 PM - 9 PM EST.
Rain or shine, we will celebrate the whimsy of nature!
RSVP by completing the "purchase" of this FREE* event here to confirm your place at the workshop!
*Supported with funding from the Ontario Arts Council (OAC).